There are five core values that support our mission.
- Serve: Encourage and inspire people to live happy healthy lives.
- Contribute: Contribute positively to our communities and our environment.
- Promote Health and Wellness: We are passionate about health and wellness and love sharing vitality with others.
- Create Experience: We are dedicated to creating a fun experience by showing how action and movement can lead to fulfillment of dreams, ambitions, and goals.
- Positive Difference: Making a positive difference starts with people helping people.
Tyler Ford is a lifetime Arizonan, raised in Tucson and a graduate of Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff.
Tyler has a great deal of experience in the real estate field. Tyler was initially a real estate agent and then investor. It was as an investor that Tyler became involved in the mortgage profession in 2000. Tyler became recognized in the United States as a top producing mortgage originator.
Tyler has a passion for health and nutrition and is an athletic enthusiast. He enjoys the entire outdoor benefits Tucson has to offer.Tyler loves to ride and race his road and mountain bike, swim on the Ford Aquatics master swim team, practice yoga, fish, hike, golf, and be active.
Tyler believes “There are many things in life you get a second chance at like relationships, finances, and careers. Your health is one thing that you do not get a second chance at. So why not take care of yourself?”
It is Tyler’s mission to... inspire people to move™ and live happy healthy lives!
Mimi was born and raised in Joliet IL.
She graduated from Marquette University with a degree in dental hygiene. She has been practicing dental hygiene for the past 25 years in Tucson AZ.
Mimi is a mother of three. She has one daughter Elena, who is 29 and two sons, Matt 30 and Tommy 27.
Mimi is an outdoor enthusiast who loves to do triathlons, swim, ride her bike, run, ride her horse, and just be active!
Mimi is passionate about health and wellness and loves sharing her passion with others.